So....This is Sepia Saturday with our good pal Ruckus the Eskie.
As you all know I am in Florida, and we have taken some pics in our earlier post..So we made them Sepia, only two, but I think the palm trees look beautiful in Sepia, and that dolphin pic looks amazing. I cropped out the dolphin so you could see it better, because I was standing on a dock while I took the picture and the boat was a-ways out.
The palm trees now
Beautiful, isn't it? What do you think about palm trees and dolphins? I love them, if you ask
So, its a short post, BUT, we have some pawsome news. We have received an award from Love is being owned by a husky! It is the Field of flowers award. Thank you so much guys! As the rules go, I have to thank the blogger who gave me the award. I have done that by contacting her using her contact form. Now display the award on your blog. Next you have to nominate 7 other blogs and tell them about the award.
My seven nominees are:
- Playful Kitty. I am nominating Playful Kitty because I love her blog and I love her Niptoon Noir post(s), and I absolutely LOVE Mana's songs.
- Stunning Keisha. I am nominating Stunning Keisha because, well she is STUNNING indeed, her blog is funny, and I love it.
- Hawk Eye Brown Dog. I am nominating Hawk because I love Chessie's, and his blog posts about dogs up for adoption and their contact information etc and I think that is so sweet.
- Rascal and Rocco. I am nominating Rascal & Rocco because I was/am looking for lots of kitty blogs to follow and nominate for things, and Rascal&Rocco are purrfect. They host the Pet Parade.
- My Mini Pet Pig. I am nominating them because when I comment on their blog, they always return the favor. And Coco the mini pig is adorable!
- 2BrownDawgs. I am nominating them because I love reading about the dawgs training. And they are always very busy but they always find some time to comment on my blog.
- And lastly, The Traveling Cats. I love the Traveling Cats because I love seeing cats from around the world. And they always comment on my blog if I comment on theirs.
Thanks for reading!
P.S We had a poll going on about a Siamese true or false question. If your answer was False...You were incorrect. Sorry! If your answer was True, congrats! You are correct!